Important things that happened
- Go Sign wa 1 Coin by Cafelatte Funsui Koen
- A New Day by Beverly
- When Tsukimi recognizes a pair from TV, the two are Nyanko Star, who are popular in Japan at the time of airing.
Differences From the Manga
- Many of the events in the drama happen in the manga, but it's been trimmed down and made more sleek. For instance, in the manga, the events of the boutique happen, Fish makes his offer, then they go back to the boutique dressed up for a second try.
- Global City Create is more generous in the drama. They offer 500,000 to each Ama~s to move, whereas the manga equivalent is just 300,000.
- In the manga, Ama~s don't toss Shuu out when he returns. They mostly dodge his questions (eventually he calls Kuranosuke for answers), but they let him stay for hot pot (but tell him not to eat the meat). This causes him to ask why they have a photo of Tsukimi up.
- In the manga, Hanamori doesn't look at the ring before telling Shuu to use it to stop Tsukimi, making the scene more heartfelt and less comical than the drama version.
- Shuu doesn't lose his phone in the manga. He drops it in the water in Venice and it becomes broken.
- In the manga, Mayaya and Banba justify their musical by saying Tsukimi will be taken care of. In the drama, they just break into the song, making them seem more heartless.
- In the manga, the protest to get Tsukimi's attention is at a big political rally, instead of a small time TV show.
Kurage Hime 08 Transcript