Important things that happened
- Go Sign wa 1 Coin by Cafelatte Funsui Koen
- A New Day by Beverly
- Chieko's mother is following the tour of Hanyu Yuzuru a figure skater.
- The Ama~s refer to Inari as a kitsune/fox. While kitsune can be used to describe someone as a "trickster", it's more likely they're commenting on how foxes in Asian folklore are depicted as having the ability to transform into human women who then seduce men.
- Of course, Inari's name probably comes from Inari Ookami, a famous fox deity.
Differences From the Manga
- The manga scheduled the redevelopment of the Amamizu Station area for 2010, in the drama it's set for 2020 in preparation of the Olympics.
- In the manga, Inari drugs Shuu's drink. In the drama, she makes him fall asleep using hypnotism.
- There are many scenes with Jiji-sama missing in the drama. The drama covers this up by saying Jiji-sama is busy with her activities involving old men.
- Because Jiji wasn't at the meeting, it's Banba's umbrella that Tsukimi ends up going back for.
Kurage Hime 02 Transcript