Keibuho Yabe Kenzou Zunou VS Zumou 5
My Latest Legend 5
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou ~Jinkou Zunou VS Jinkou Zumou~ episode|
|Original air date||April 4, 2017|
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou ~Jinkou Zunou VS Jinkou Zumou~|
|< My Latest Legend 4||My Latest Legend 5|
Kamen Rider References
- 01:31 Yabe says "itte ii yo" to Chaser, which is a catchphrase from Kamen Rider Chaser's Shingou Ax.
- 01:39 Chie says "I'm his ally." and begins speaking in a Chaser-like manner from hereon. It's also a reference to how he switched sides in the series.
- 06:45 Akiba and Chie use the Shingou Ax lines "mattero yo"/"itte ii yo".
- 13:47 Akiba is referring to Yamada Naoko from Trick.
- 13:52 The Gacchuu bugs appear again.
- 13:54 Mitarai Mirai is the commissioner's daughter, who "helped" Yabe solve all his cases in Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2.
- 14:19 Akiba receives a call from Ishihara, Yabe's first subordinate from the first and second Trick series.
- 06:17 Yabe mimics Bruce Lee fighting multiple opponents.
- Throughout the series, everyone is meticulous in taking off their outside shoes before going into inner areas, and putting them back on, even in circumstances of life or death matters.