Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2 5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Legend (5)
The Undercover Investigation Trap: Yabe Kenzou VS Yabe Kenzou
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2 episode|
|Original air date||August 9, 2013|
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou 2|
|< My Legend (4)||My Legend (5)
|My Legend (6) >|
- Prince Zouken - Namase Katsuhisa → ゾーケン王子 - 生瀬勝久
- Babo Kobayashi - Tanaka Yohji → バボ・コバヤシ - 田中要次
- Shimizu Aika - Takahashi Kaori → 清水愛花 - 高橋かおり
- Prince Jinarn - 東京名物大神本舗五百年 → ジナーン王子 - 東京名物大神本舗五百年
- Prince Sannarn - チップ青木 → サンナーン王子 - チップ青木
- Naitou - Suda Kunihiro → 内藤 - 須田邦裕
- Yuuki Makoto - Suga Takamasa → 悠木真 - 須賀貴匡
- Ajito Youichi - Kasyu Toshiki → 網戸 洋一 - 賀集利樹
Kamen Rider References
- 09:07 "If you do not fight, you will not survive!" is the catchphrase of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- 09:25 Yuuki's actor, Suga Takamasa, played Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- 16:27 Ajito is back in the Toriku shop.
- 17:04 One of Yuuki's underlings is named Naitou, which is a pun on Knight. Kamen Rider Knight was the secondary Rider in Ryuki.
- 17:19 A female officer says her name in a way that sounds like Femme, another Rider from Ryuki. The kanji for it is 春 in the captions though.
- 24:05 Another cop, Zouda, is probably a reference to Kamen Rider Zolda from Ryuki.
- 30:59 Yuuki does his Ryuki poses and tries to jump into the mirror.
- 00:22 "Kcrit" is an anagram of "Trick". Even the "K" is mirrored. In Japanese, クーリット (Ku-ri-to) is almost トリック (To-ri-ku) spelt backwards. The egg symbol on the flag is also a reference to the egg at the start of every Trick episode.
- "Zou-ken" is "Ken-zou" spelt backwards.
- The backwards K from the Trick logo can be seen at 9:58.
- 28:55 The "university professor" is referring to Ueda Jirou, who often says "You!" in English.
- The first assassin is dressed as Léon from The Professional. The shirt, sunglasses, and hat are the same. Léon is a professional assassin.
- 01:14 The character defaming posts are on a site called tsuiiter, an obvious reference to Twitter.
- 11:01 Yabe tells Yuuki to get a "better SP, like Okada-kun". Okada Junichi was the lead actor in the detective drama SP.
- 15:19 The same nerdy actor returns, this time as the youngest prince. Yabe comments that he looks like the protagonist of Nejishiki, a manga.
- 20:17 The waiter assassin looks like Doctor Kiriko from Black Jack.
- 20:47 The sniper assassin looks like the hitman Léon Montana from the film Léon: The Professional.
- 21:45 Sekachuu is a 2004 romance film and TV series, the film starring Moriyama Mirai, and the TV series starring Yamada Takayuki. The full name is Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu, also known as Socrates in Love and Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World. There's also a book and manga.
- The scene that Yabe is recreating is when Aki collapses from her leukemia. So he's crying out for help.
- 22:04 The violinist assassin looks like Hakase Tarou, a violinist.
- 23:32 Yabe says "Shall we Dance?" a reference to a Japanese movie by the same name.
- 31:15 Yabe misreads the room name, "Tsuruko de no Ma", as "Tsuruko de Oma", which is the title of a DVD by rakugo story teller Shoubukutei Tsuruko.
- 34:57 Under the mask is a Sukekiyo mask. Sukekiyo is a character in the detective drama Inugami-ke no Ichizoku, who wears a mask like this due to a facial injury.
- 35:46 Mirai's mother gives the Kcrit ambassador the Kyou mo Ame Datta box. The ambassador then says "wa wa wa wa", in reference to the vocal background of the song.
- 47:20 Yabe refers to the red nose ornament to Copyrobot, a character with a red nose that appears in several fictional works.
- 00:17 A sign reads "To Date Naoto-san: Please leave backpacks here", beside a box with backpacks in it. The "Tiger Mask donation phenomenon" is a series of donations of backpacks to orphanages under the name of Date Naoto, the protagonist of the manga series Tiger Mask.
- 00:39 The people from the Kcrit Kingdom pronounce several characters in a muffled way, most particularly "su" in "desu/masu" as "fu" (defu/mafu). "Ro" in "yamero" (stop) becomes "ho" (yameho). "Zu" in "hazu" (should) becomes "bu" (habu).
- 01:45 Mirai's mother rants about the Mitarai family and Lord Iemitsu again.
- 02:35 This time, Mirai receives a "Disguise Goods" bonus from Inference Weekly.
- 04:18 A bullet hits the 王 character on the signboard, turning it into 玉. 王子 (ouji) = prince; 玉子 (tamago) = egg. When read horizontally, 茹玉子 now means hard-boiled egg.
- 6:33 The princes' names are literally "second son" (jinan), "third son" (sannan), and "fourth son" (yonnan).
- 07:53 Instead of そっくり (sokkuri), which is usually used to express "identical", Kcrit people use クリソツ (kurisotsu), which is a slang. Probably because the first part sounds like "Kcrit".
- 10:08 The villagers are preparing "Paradise Breast Steam Buns", "Ichiya Village's Specialty".
- 14:46 The prince's brothers speak Japanese backwards. Instead of "ojama-shimasu" (excuse me), he says "shimasu-ojama".
- 15:07 The brothers are all named after their order of birth. Jinarn is the second son (jinan), Sannarn is the third son (sannan), and Yonnarn is the fourth son (yonnan).
- 23:46 When the assassin is stabbed, he says "Ohh... Jee..." which sounds like "ouji/prince", but he was probably saying "Oh... Jesus!" a common exclamation when in pain.
- 33:01 Neko ja Neko ja is a traditional song.
- 34:01 The assassin wears a Hyotokko mask, and under it is an Okame mask, and under it is the mask Hirata wore in Keibuho Yabe Kenzou Season 1 Episode 5.1.
- 34:26 Akiba is watching this MV of JKT48's Heavy Rotation.
- 36:02 Mirai's mother rants about the Mitarai ffamily and Lord Iemitsu yet again.
- Babo Kobayashi is probably named after his actor's nickname. Tanaka Youji's nickname is BoBA.