Air date: April 3, 2011
Important things that happened
- Birth uses all his attachments to create the Scorpion mecha. Breast Cannon forms the chest and head. Cutter Wing and Shovel Arm are the arms. Caterpillar Leg is the legs while Drill Arm and Crane Arm formed the tail.
TV Asahi site
Ika Jaga Yami イカジャガーヤミー
- Voiced by: Ginga Banjo (銀河万丈)
- Height: 214cm
- Weight: 120kg
- Based on a squid and jaguar, it was born from Sendou In's desire to avenge the defeats of the countless kaijin at the hands of Kamen Riders. It uses the agility of a jaguar and strength of a squid in combat and has the ability to shoot out projectiles. It can also create a smokescreen and able to use its tentacles to bind opponents.
TV Asahi site
Subforms / Combos / CLAW Unit
- Drill Arm
- Shovel Arm
- Crane Arm
- Breast Cannon
- Cutter Wing
- Caterpillar Leg
- The Episode Title makes more sense if read as one sentence instead of keywords. So the episode title is celebrating Kamen Rider's 1000th episode birthday.
- Originally this episode was supposed to be broadcast one week earlier but due to the Tohaku earthquake, it was pushed back a week. Let's Go Kamen Rider was supposed to celebrate the original air date of Kamen Rider 40 years ago but this episode actually airs on the 40th anniversary of the first airing of Kamen Rider.
- Again, this episode breaks the fourth wall with Kougami watching Kamen Rider OOO while watching the other Rider series.
- In the OP sequence, it lists all the KR TV series with the years they ran like in the previous episode.
- Kougami has a TV screen devoted to every Kamen Rider TV series up to OOO. At first, it showed the title screen and then each of them showed the henshin sequence of the main Rider in the show. After that, it shows the main finisher for each Rider.
- When the film of Kamen Rider OOO VS Shocker starts and ends, it uses the sound effect whenever Birth's gashapon opens on his belt.
Count the Medals
2 Taka, 1 Kujaku, 1 Condor, 1 Tora, 1 Batta, 1 Unagi, 1 Gorilla, 1 Tako, 1 Shachi
- It's the 1000th episode of Kamen Rider.
- Instead of the regular Count the Medals before the episode title, it's replaced with 1000. It showed Medals with various Kamen Riders on it. The zeroes are shaped like the logo of OOO and a Shocker lackey was used as a 1 before it became a proper "1".
- Eiji's underwear has 1000 on it. It's in the same style as the underwear used in the second take in the previous episode but slightly different though.
- The female fan has the kanji for 1000 in her real name.
- The female Shocker combatants are an owarai duo called Harisenbon. The sen in the group name means 1000 in Japanese.
- Birth's Scorpion mecha requires 1000 Cell Medals to form.
Kamen Rider OOO 28 Transcript