Important things that happened
TV Asahi site
JUST LIVE MORE
- Iyo returns after not being on the show many months. Her appearance is completely comedic, since she's just making faces into her phone camera, why Bandou does all the work in his shop.
- There are many parallels between Kouta and Mai's departure to the story of Adam and Eve being cast out of Eden. After eating the Golden Fruit, Kouta and Mai no longer belong to "the paradise of Earth" and thus they are driven to the wilderness of an unknown planet. That's pretty similar to Adam biting the Fruit of Knowledge, and Adam and Eve being cast out of Eden.
- Sagara is always called the snake. In this story, he's the one that drives them to eventually obtain and eat the Fruit of Knowledge/Golden Fruit, just like the snake from the Bible tempted Eve to pick the fruit.
- Sagara quotes Genesis 1:28 and tells Kouta and Mai "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth." which is ironic since he's associated with the snake from Biblical mythos. The quote in Genesis is from God.
- "And so the man and woman were driven out of the blessed land into the wilderness."
- The series catchphrase "henshin" is used in Kouta's final words to Takatora. The word appears again in the final episode, and is a bigger motif of "change" that exists throughout the series' story.
Kamen Rider Gaim 46 Transcript