Kamen Rider Gaim 27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time to Know the Truth
|Kamen Rider Gaim episode|
|Original air date||April 27, 2014|
|Kamen Rider Gaim|
|< Ep 26||Time to Know the Truth
|Ep 28 >|
|Aired with TQG Station 10|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by Nakata Jouji
- A new Overlord is shown slightly obscured sitting on a throne giving orders to Demushu. Name is given in the opening credits.
- Sengoku Ryouma - Aoki Tsunenori → 戦極凌馬 - 青木玄徳
- Minato Youko - Tsukui Minami → 湊耀子 - 佃井皆美
- Lock Dealer Sid / Armored Rider Sigurd - Namioka Kazuki → 錠前ディーラー シド - 波岡一喜
- Oren Pierre Alfonzo / Armored Rider Bravo - Yoshida Metal → 鳳蓮・ピエール・アルフォンゾ - 吉田メタル
- This is one of the few episodes to start without an opening narration over the last episode recap.
- Just as Oren is about to eat a Helheim fruit, he shouts "Non!" while his transformation sound is played in the background.
- Just before the commercial break, Kouta and Oren are about to transform because the Yggdrasill scientists are under attack. Kouta holds up his Lock Seed, Oren does the same, except he's holding a riceball that Kouta gave him. It sparkles when he holds it too.
- Apparently this is the first time Oren has seen Zangetsu since he received the Genesis Driver.
- Takatora tells Kouta his name for the first time.
- Kouta starts and ends the episode by being shot in the back.
- Nakata Jouji, who voices Roshuo, was other toku voices. This includes the narrator for OOO, Zaien on Gokaiger as well as voices for Maskman and Liveman.
- On Ryouma's screen of prototype Sengoku Drivers, there's a list of random code names. Some words included are "key", "shamisen", "frying pan", "Kanna", "normal", "ladder", etc. On the bottom are nods to recent Riders including "donut", "ring", "switch", "medal", "USBmemory", "card", and "fuessule". See picture on the right as reference.
- Demushu appears to call his people the Femshinmu.