Kamen Rider Fourze Final Episode DC
A Graduation in Flames
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Original air date||February 21, 2013|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Kamen Rider Fourze 46||A Graduation in Flames|
|The Director's Cut for Fourze 47 and 48|
Released February 21, 2013.
Length: 55 minutes. Claims 10 minutes of additional footage.
- Audio commentary
- Gallary of Sakamoto Koichi's image boards for these episodes.
- Promo for the DC release.
- The line about Emoto having a change of heart and leaving Kengo with Utahoshi's relatives was cut in the Rabbit Hutch.
- Because the scene at Kengo's apartment was extended to explain his backstory.
- Gamou has extra lines in the Hutch that explain his philosophy and reasoning, making him look like less of a monstrous villain.
- "Everyone else is merely a satellite to my sun."
- "To fulfill my mission, I must eliminate all obstacles."
- "My goal is not to kill you all."
- Gamou also apologizes to Leo for his upcoming death as a result of the destruction of Japan.
- Leo tells him to not worry, since his body would disappear anyway without the Horoscopes Switch, due to how far he has evolved as a Zodiarts.
- Gamou's speech to the students is also longer.
- The sound editor messes up in the DC and adds two Limit Breaks during the Fire States scene with Gamou.
- Ryuusei also has more to say to Tatsugami during their battle.
- During the fight, Gentarou has a little speech about Gamou's loneliness and despair before warping themselves back to the school hall.
- Flashbacks are added during the graduation scenes.
- After the fight Gentarou asks where Gamou is going, and he replies there's someplace he wants to be at the end.
- Gamou's final moment in the park is longer.