Important things that happened
Poppy Pipopapo's Room
Secret Code Virtual Operations
- Emu tests the capability of his Gamer Driver
- Poppy's Let's Play Ganbarizing
- Ex-Aid Belt
- Integrate (Komatsu Nana, Hikari, Kaho)
- 3DS All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution
- Kamen Rider Battle Rush
- Kamen Rider Gummi Ex-Aid
- Ganbarizing Buttobasoul Round 1
- Ex-Aid Gashacon Breaker
- Ex-Aid Chara Deco Cake
- Ex-Aid Marudai Fish Sausage
- Rakuten Points song
- Monster Hunter Stories
- Emu's name when gaming is "game wizard M". His name "Emu" is the Japanese way of pronouncing "M" in English.
- Asuna enters a code into the elevator buttons similar to entering a cheat code into a video game.
- When Ex-Aid takes the cart out to perform the finisher, he blows into it. This is a reference to blowing into a NES cartridge to get rid of dust on the contacts before inserting it back into the Nintendo.
- The boss character is named Salty. This might be a reference to the slang term since it means to be "upset". And the boy becoming upset seemed to be what triggered the onset of his Bugster disease.
- No opening sequence in the first episode.
- 18:12 "Gasha Combreaker" should be "Gashacon Breaker" [Fixed in HD720 version]
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 01 Transcript