Kamen Rider Drive Type Tokujo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Secret Mission Type Tokujo
Type Special Cases Department (シークレット・ミッション type TOKUJO)
A four episode bonus story that came on the Blu-ray sets as a bonus.
- Nishihori Kouya - Nomaguchi Toru → 西堀光也 - 野間口徹
- Odagiri Masahiko - Professor of Humanities at Shinkyou College - Ootaka Hiroo → 小田桐正彦 - 大高洋夫
- Kusakabe Akira - Yamasaki Jun → 日下部章 - 山崎潤
- Kasai Hitomi - Rikuna Yuka → 葛西瞳 - 里久鳴祐果
- Apparently, Odagiri was a fan of the same anime as Kyuu-chan.
- The Anima System probably gets its name from Latin's Anima "The soul or inner self of a person.". It bears a striking resemblance to the Animus System from the Assassin's Creed series, which gets the name from the same base word.
- In episode 3, Tomari asks the viewer to figure the truth out about the case. And he hints that the clue is in the names of the secret missions.
- Parts of the titles in the Secret Missions spell out the answer. Type Zero, Type Lupin, Type TV-kun, Type Tokujo, Type High Speed!, spell ZIKO! which means "Accident!". In modern romanization, it's spelled with a j though, so it should say Jiko (事故). It's further evidence of how bad Toei is with writing English terms for their shows.
- Yamasaki Jun (Kusakabe) is probably better known for his role as Houjou Tooru from Agito. In both these roles, he plays a police officer. His speech and mannerisms between both roles are also similar.
- Ootaka Hiroo (Odagiri) is probably best known for his role as Gaja on Boukenger.
- Rikuna Yuka (Kasai) played Misaki Kanon, the heroine of Daimajin Kanon.