Important things that happened
- Human form: Nishihori Reiko (西堀令子)
- Played by: Haneyuri (はねゆり)
- Height: 216cm
- Weight: 114kg
- Number: 050
- Abilities: 人間の意識下にある負の感情の増幅。杖型の武器『ブロウワンド』を利用した格闘攻撃
- 026, 043, and 087 Bat Roidmude
SURPRISE-DRIVE Performed by Matsuoka Mitsuru of Earnest Drive
- When they fake the attack, the whole scene takes on quirks that come from traditional Japanese plays. This is part of an ongoing reference to Nira as a "villain out of a traditional play".
- The kanji for Yori in Yoriko means "to request a favor", since she's Go's client. Ryou just means "good" in general.
- After Go's corruption, his hair is more wild. Very similar to the silhouette of Professor Banno in his memories.
- Go says "Henshin" instead of "Let's Henshin".
- Nishihori Kouya is a recurring character who appeared in a couple of the Drive specials.
Kamen Rider Drive 28 Transcript