|Series||Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|Catchphrase||It's hot. That's hot, I'm on fire!|
Igasaki Fuuka Sister|
Igasaki Tsumuji Father
Igasaki Yoshitaka Grandpa
20 Years Old
Played by Nishikawa Shunsuke.
Personality and traits
Has a tendency to call everything "hot".
Is the type of person who'd rather act than think. He's easygoing and his creed is "It'll work out somehow."
He loves ninjas and idolizes his grandfather.
- Igasaki Fuuka - Little sister. Addresses him as "Oniichan".
- Igasaki Tsumuji - Father. Addresses him as "Takaharu". In turn, he addresses his dad as Pops (Oyaji).
- Igasaki Yoshitaka - Grandfather. He's Takaharu's idol. They both share "Taka" in their names.
- Matsuo Nagi - Friend. Addresses Takaharu as "Taka-chan".
- The kanji for Takaharu also mean "Appare/Splendid" in Japanese. He says this during his roll call. It also literally means "clear skies". His whole family's names are references to weather.
- His family name, Igasaki, is an obvious reference to the famous Iga Ninja Clan.
- This is the first red Sentai member not portrayed by Oshikawa Yoshifumi since Gokaiger in 2011.
(Red ninger アカニンジャー)
A splendid rampage!
Played by Fujii Yuugo.
- The Ninninger's base weapon, as well as what they use for their transformation device. Ichibantou means "first sword", but ichiban can also mean "best" in Japanese.
- The Gamagama gun is toad shaped. It can fire bullets as well as has a tongue attack. In the Ninjutsu Dojo, the Gamagama Guns can detect the creation of new Youkai, causing them to start making "gerogero" noises, the Japanese onomatopoeia for croaking.
- Has four modes
- Bow Mode (Yumi)
- Claw Mode (Tsume)
- Blade Mode (Yaiba)
- Akaninger's Otomo Nin (Companion Nin).
- A fast moving, ninja-shaped robo.