Abare Leaguer Money Binding
|Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger episode|
|Original air date||April 20, 2003|
|Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger|
|< Abaranger 09||Abare Leaguer Money Binding
|Abaranger 11 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Faiz 13|
Air date: April 20, 2003
Important things that happened
- Voiced by Kawazu Yasuhiko 川津泰彦
- Tends to laugh by saying the word "bear, bear, bear". Uses "bank" for "boku"?
- Trinoid Parts
- Bank (バンク BANKU)
- Bear (クマ KUMA)
- Mushroom (マッシュルーム MASSHURUUMU) - This is actually based on a Mushroom Cut, referring to a style of haircut that's gone out of style. This explains his bad wigs abilities.
- Special Attacks
- Smushroom スマッシュルーム (Smash+Mushroom)
- Okaneshibari お金縛り (Money binding)
- For the title of the episode, normally the word is Kanashibari which just means "Binding, paralysis" by itself. By changing the pronunciation to "kane" it becomes about "money".
- Ranru's Kara-Kara-Curry is alliterative in Japanese. Karai meaning "spicy".
- The cop is actually happy about being attacked, since he's bald.
- Uhh, interracial male kissing? That's pretty unique for a Sentai series.
- Bucky Bonds is a parody of Barry Bonds.
- Suwa Tarou is known for being a guest in numerous tokusatsu projects.